Designed for great, stirring moments in the kitchen: the KANT spoon is always in its element and built to withstand the heat of the moment up to 220°C (425°F). Despite its robust material, it is very gentle on scratch-prone surfaces and nonstick coatings. Whether sauces, soups or cake batters are being taken to task, the handy hole in the center speeds up and perfects the mixing process. The pointed end gets into every nook and cranny to prevent sticking. And the polygonal surface texture lends the KANT spoon that extra touch.
- hole enables easier stirring
- pointed tip perfect for to reach every corner
- convenient and comfortable handle
- suitable for pots and pans with coated surfaces
- heat-resistant up to 220° C / 425° F
- dishwasher safe,BPA free,melamine free,heat resistant up to 220°C / 425°F